Digital Marketing Internship
We are looking for a digial marketing intern to join our team to support in lead generation via various forms of communications.
Our inbound marketing campaigns focus on content creation, social media and digital marketing. You’ll be excited by the prospect of helping to build prospects and bring our brand proposition to life.
We are a B2B blockchain and AI company, which is one of the top ventures in University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
Our expectations are for you to:
- Great attention to detail, excellent writing skills and will be empathetic of our customers.
- Drive thought leadership initiatives via blog posts, reports, social media and PR. You will manage the creation and distribution of regular content.
- Manage our social media channels to drive engagement and growth. By delivering an effective social media strategy you will increase our followings and number of subscribers (podcast and newsletter).
- Create copy and content for internal and external collateral such as email campaigns, newsletters (internal and external) and product promotions.
- Optimise our website (SEO). Using content and website optimisation you will improve our organic search rankings and website performance.
- Conduct market research and intelligence. Including competitor analysis, market segmentation and persona development.
- Build customer journeys based on audience characteristics and behaviour. You will manage subscriber data and segmentation.
- Reporting and analytics. Report on trends and performance against KPIs and budget as necessary. Inform and develop tactics from the data.
- Research new platforms, channels and sponsored opportunities to support acquisition and brand objectives.
- Coordinate with the Visual Designer to create marketing materials that support campaigns and objectives.
If you answer yes to most of the followings then we’d love to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA and/or previous work experience within Marketing.
- Excellent copywriter, editor and experience in running content programmes.
- Good knowledge of SEO best-practices and how-to’s.
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Data driven with the ability to draw conclusions from data and use insights to help drive strategy.
- Eager to work and learn in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of tech ecosystems and in particular the tech scale-up sector. We are passionate about the companies we serve and hope you share our enthusiasm.
- B2B marketing experience.
- PR /communications professional with inhouse or agency experience.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruitment agency please)