Full Stack Senior React JS & Node.js Developer
We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to work on and further develop our existing B2B web application.
We are a B2B blockchain and AI company, which is one of the top ventures in University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
This role would suit someone who is keen on working as part of a dynamic start-up environment and has a practical, self-motivated approach to their work.
Job level: Senior
Our expectations are for you to:
- Develop and enhance a web portal written in React.js and migrate an existing ASP.net Core and SQL DB backend to Firebase/NoSQL DB and micro services
- Work in best practice methodologies of software development (OO Design Patterns, SOLID principles).
- Strong understanding and application of Agile - TDD, BDD
- Implement best practices in version control (GIT) and continuous integration.
- Work in an agile (SCRUM) environment with tasks managed in JIRA.
- Propose and evaluate new technologies and processes.
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
If you answer yes to most of the followings then we’d love to hear from you:
- Relevant experience in a managerial role
- Working commercial knowledge of low latency and high performance SPA/PWA
- Highly driven self-starter and keen problem solver with an eye for attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse at a technical and business level.
Any experience of the followings would be desirable
- Supervised and unsupervised ML, Collaborative Filtering, NLP, Neural Network, Elastic Search, Knowledge Graph
- NoSQL, GraphDB, GraphQL, BigQuery, Mongodb, Firebase, HBase, Apache Spark, Ethereum Blockchain
- ASP.net Core or Java
- AWS or GCP suite
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive salary based on experience and incentive bonus scheme
- Investment in your career with multiple growth opportunities
- Flexible working, including remote working
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruitment agency please)