Intelligent Credit Control Software
Get a grip of your cashflow with our AI-powered credit control software to see through the late payment behaviour of your trading partners.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Robust cashflow management starts from credit check
Robust credit control and cashflow management start from credit check your potential customers and suppliers. An in-depth view of the company, which you are about to do business with, gives you a peace of mind.
A prediction rate of 70% of company insolvencies 12 months in advance
Days Beyond Terms (DBT) to show how long they usually take to pay their bills.
Company credit reports including financial data such as Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets, Capital & Reserves, Key Ratios, Cashflow
Fetch all related news articles of your potential client and provide a sentiment score of each news article.
Real time monitoring alerts notify you when it matters the most.
Ongoing monitoring credit scores, overdue balance and late payment behaviour of your customers ensures healthy cashflow.
- Alert any new CCJs of your customers.
- Prevent you from issuing any new invoice when a credit limit of your customer is reached.
- Analyse large data set including google reviews, trade payment data, credit risk & limit, CCJs.
- Monitor how close your customers are approaching their credit limits.
- Measure the concentration risk of the outstanding balance.
- See all customers’ outstanding balances, Days Beyond Terms (DBT), CCJs and credit scores in one report.
- See the trends of the credit scores and DBT so you know if your customers are struggling or not.
Strengthen your credit control in minutes.
We never sell your data
Integrate with Xero
Checking is risk free
1 month free trial!
No credit card required
He is a IT team leader with 10 years of experience gained in banking IT and previously managed a 10 people software development team in Risk and Finance IT department at Credit Suisse in London. He also led a 5 people internal machine learning innovation team working on knowledge base solution at the department level. He launched ProsperChain during his postgraduate study and then became one of top ventures at University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
Bruce Cannon is a banker who held senior risk management positions with HSBC Group in four continents. His final position was Chief Risk Officer Latin America, 2009-2014, and immediately prior he was Chief Risk Officer Europe – 2006 to 2009. After retiring from HSBC, Bruce set up a training and risk advisory business.
In 2018, Bruce completed the Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme at Said Business School and he maintains a keen interest in new technologies. He uses his forty years banking experience, in particular in the area of risk management, to assist fintech businesses.